[VoiceOps] PSTN Info

Ross Tajvar ross at tajvar.io
Wed Feb 26 12:57:24 EST 2020

Thanks everyone for the referral! Unfortunately, my interest is academic
rather than commercial, so I was hoping for a written resource since I
don't have a budget to hire a consultant. My background is in the MSP/ISP
space. I have a lot of familiarity with computer networks and SIP, but the
PSTN has always been a black box for me. So I am just trying to understand
it better.