[VoiceOps] PSTN Info

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Feb 26 12:50:42 EST 2020

I came along a bit after UNE-P was dismembered, more mid-late 2000s, but it was a time when a thorough understanding of the arcana of ICAs, CO colos, UNE cross-connects and hand-offs, and SS7 were still what the kids call “trending”.

I would agree that Fred’s output on these topics was voluminous, encyclopaedic, and comprehensive.

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.