[VoiceOps] NANPA Resource Management

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jan 7 11:22:37 EST 2020

I imagine some of the fancy LEC OSS/BSS systems have modules for this. Otherwise, in the CLEC world, as far as I’ve seen everyone rolls their own for this kind of thing. Sometimes it’s a nice internal web portal, other times it really is a system of Excel sheets or Access databases, just depends on what resources are available in the organisation.

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.