[VoiceOps] NANPA Resource Management

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Tue Jan 7 15:28:16 EST 2020

Check out Telefilz. It is a Telecom Management system that tracks the
inventory and cost of all your telecom related services - including NXXs
and TNs!.It makes NRUF reporting a breeze because it's set up to pull
only the TNs that you have to report on. The Telefilz TN report is
already in the NRUF reporting format so you just download your report
from Telefilz and paste it into the 502 form.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111