[VoiceOps] Call Overflow Handling

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Fri Jan 10 15:19:48 EST 2020

I wouldn't think it would be any different than sending them to a
voicemail box that's already full.....if that makes sense. I mean do you
charge for a voicemail service by the number of messages left? Do you
charge people more if they don't empty their voicemail box?

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111