[VoiceOps] RAY BAUMS Act - How are people planning on complying?

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 12:15:24 EST 2020

1.  Customers will be advised to get enough DIDs to be as specific as
needed.  For example, smaller locations don't have to be desk-specific, but
large locations need to provide enough specificity for the first responder
to find the caller.

2.  No idea yet.  We might just tell customers that if they do this, they
are in violation of the law.

3.  Nothing, they don't get 911 and they are told so.