[VoiceOps] STIR/SHAKEN implementation - CLI tool, HTTP API server and C library

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Jan 27 11:53:03 EST 2020

Indeed, this is great news for the many successful operators of open-source platforms on this list.

Thank you very much for your generous contribution of time to make a foray into this challenging area, Daniel. I know the large installed base of Kamailio in North America will deeply appreciate it!

— Alex

—
Sent from my iPad