[VoiceOps] STIR/SHAKEN implementation - CLI tool, HTTP API server and C library

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 03:23:50 EST 2020

Thanks Alex! Feedback if works fine or not would be appreciated, if
someone already has access to a service where the Identity header is
sent (I can assist if one needs help to get secsipid project set up). In
Europe I expect to take much longer than in North America to see these
extensions enabled between SIP carriers.

Cheers,
Daniel