[VoiceOps] STIR/SHAKEN implementation - CLI tool, HTTP API server and C library

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 03:20:38 EST 2020

Glad to hear it looks useful for you!

The implementation so far was purely based on my understanding for the
specs, no interop testing being done as I don't have access to a service
using it already.

Anyhow, golang has native support for json and many embedded encryption
algorithms, so if some parameters need to be tuned there, should be
straightforward. Just report any issue on github project and it will be
taken care.

Cheers,
Daniel