[VoiceOps] Get ready for a weird dialplan change. 9-8-8 suicide hotline.

Matthew Yaklin myaklin at firstlight.net
Sun Jul 19 01:10:10 EDT 2020

Tell that to a large city customer who has 100 plus fax machines with a 9 programmed in for all the speed dials still sitting on the DMS100 and we want to move them to Meta. Naturally they still want the 9. Sigh.

I bet 99.9% of them cannot even recall why that 9 existed in the first place when ordering pots lines.

Matthew Yaklin
Network Engineer
FirstLight
359 Corporate Drive │ Portsmouth, NH 03801
Mobile 603-845-5031
myaklin at firstlight.net | www.firstlight.net
This email may contain FirstLight confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed
not to read, disclose or otherwise use this transmission and to immediately delete same. Delivery of this message is not intended
to waive any applicable privileges.