[VoiceOps] NENA SIP Marking Specifications

Brian Knight ml at knight-networks.com
Wed Mar 18 11:03:57 EDT 2020

Hi David, thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, a "private" network doesn't necessarily mean dedicated
infrastructure.  Their documentation explicitly states that "ESInets may
be constructed from a mix of dedicated and shared facilities."  So it
seems like it should be in NENA's best interest to follow the de facto
standard to ensure operation over shared facilities.

Thanks,

-Brian