[VoiceOps] Three Digit Numbers

Nick Garrett nick.garrett at rival5.com
Tue Mar 24 11:26:09 EDT 2020

We do dial plan-level number replacements before it hits our carrier trunks
for most things. The only thing we send out trunks is 933 and 911. 933 is
our carriers' emergency location test number. It reads back your ANI that
you're sending them, and then the address straight out of your ALI database
that is on record for that TN.

Aside from 611 also going to our main auto attendant similar to Carlos, we
also route "411" to FREE411 (1-800-FREE-411), so there's no chance of
getting dinged by carriers for routing a information call versus just
blocking it. 811 we're routing to the respective customer's states utility
locating toll-free number.
.In Chicago and other similar jurisdiction customers, we setup separate
dial plans for them so 311 routes to the non-emergency call centers they
have for their cities.For example in Chicago, we strip any request for 311
and send it to 312-744-5000.

Nick Garrett | Technical Engineer

Rival5 Technologies Corp

10074 West 190th Place, Mokena, Illinois 60448-8752

855-4-RIVAL5 <8554748255> / 41.544248, -87.865169

www.Rival5.com <http://www.rival5.com> | Facebook
<https://facebook.com/rival5tech> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/rival5tech>
| LinkedIn <https://linkedin.com/company/rival5tech>

Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. The
information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.