[VoiceOps] Fwd: 911 and Softphones

mgraves mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Thu May 14 16:42:20 EDT 2020

Alex,

I can't speak to what's deployed, but I know that the IIT has been working on location awareness for mobile users for a long while

This is from Cluecon 2018: https://youtu.be/A8i2psbeYT4

There was a similar session at Cluecon 2019, but it was not recorded.

Michael Graves
mgraves at mstvp.com
o: (713) 861-4005
c: (713) 201-1262