[VoiceOps] 3CX Trunk Unregistering

Mark Wiles mwiles at akabis.com
Wed Sep 2 09:21:25 EDT 2020

Back some time ago, we had a customer using 3CX to our Metaswitch… somewhat similar issues.
Every time their 3CX had a hiccup, they too expected us to fix their issue… we could prove via capture it wasn’t us.  We tried everything we could come up with… no luck.  Finally suggested they engage 3CX… they told us they didn’t have support on the product.  While this doesn’t help your situation, it does let you know you’re not alone.