[VoiceOps] 3CX Trunk Unregistering

Kent Adams kent at sip.us
Wed Sep 2 08:52:38 EDT 2020

Pete,

Does the same behavior happen regardless of how they are registered?
Specifically SRV, vs A record, vs IP registration? We have experienced some
peculiar behavior of this kind with customers and found that changing the
host resolution method to be an effective strategy for "fixing" such
problems.

Thanks,

Kent