[VoiceOps] Looking for SIP/PRI provider

Matthew Yaklin myaklin at firstlight.net
Wed Sep 2 13:05:30 EDT 2020

I was just going to ask where are they located? What part of the country? If in my region I might say us. If they are half way across the country I would pass.

Matt

Matthew Yaklin
Network Engineer
FirstLight
359 Corporate Drive │ Portsmouth, NH 03801
Mobile 603-845-5031
myaklin at firstlight.net | www.firstlight.net
This email may contain FirstLight confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed
not to read, disclose or otherwise use this transmission and to immediately delete same. Delivery of this message is not intended
to waive any applicable privileges.