[VoiceOps] Looking for SIP/PRI provider

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Wed Sep 2 13:07:17 EDT 2020

As much as I hate to suggest it in light of the recent BGP problems that arose with them but Centurylink can handle what you need. I you get ahold of them and they suggest a representative, you can find one here https://www.doyen-ns.com which may be a good place to start. They’ll help you get it figured out. If he’s available “Chris Scott” ask for him. He’ll bend over backwards to achieve what you need… And let him know I said hi!

Good luck