[VoiceOps] Got my first inbound call with a STIR/SHAKEN checkmark

Brandon Svec bsvec at teamonesolutions.com
Wed Sep 9 17:10:27 EDT 2020

I had noticed this for T-Mobile and Comcast for several months.
Interesting to hear Sprint is on board now too.  Probably/possibly due to
merger.  Any bets on the next "big" provider?  at&t, Verizon, ?
*Brandon Svec*

*15106862204 <15106862204> voice|sms**teamonesolutions.com
<https://teamonesolutions.com/>*