[VoiceOps] Got my first inbound call with a STIR/SHAKEN checkmark

Jared Geiger compuwizz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:32:00 EDT 2020

I got my first validated call today from a Sprint subscriber to a T-Mobile
subscriber. Presents with a tiny check mark in the Missed Calls tab on my
iPhone. Unfortunately the originating party misdialed my number.

Tested later on T-Mobile to T-Mobile and got a checkmark in the missed
calls list but not on the screen during the call notification. Maybe due to
the number being in the Contacts list already.

~Jared