[VoiceOps] Got my first inbound call with a STIR/SHAKEN checkmark

Paul Timmins ptimmins at clearrate.com
Wed Sep 9 17:56:20 EDT 2020

Can you imagine AT&T or Verizon actually doing IP interconnect in a
meaningful way? I'm not holding my breath.

(he says, as he made a test call today to another small/medium sized
CLEC with their newly minted STIR/SHAKEN services today, and passes tons
of calls to T-Mo and comcast with the checkmark on them)

I'm not sure how long it'll take before we see useful activity out of
the monopolies on this one, but i get this feeling we'll all beat them
to it.

FWIW, Sprint isn't sending it across to Inteliquent yet.