[VoiceOps] Got my first inbound call with a STIR/SHAKEN checkmark

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Wed Sep 9 17:50:12 EDT 2020

If LTE actually worked well everywhere I don't think I'd be so opposed
to it. In my experience living 15 minutes outside of the city limits,
the wireless carriers are all too happy to tell you "sorry you're just
in a bad service area. There's nothing we can do about it." They won't
send you a repeater like they used to. They won't come to your house and
help you trouble shoot why you're having issues with a signal.....even
though it worked just fine before. It's so frustrating I've contemplated
moving because it seems you only get decent service in either an urban
area or very rural area where the ILEC gets subsidies from the USF fund
for delivering Broadband / Fiber.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969