[VoiceOps] Porting Cooling Off Period

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Tue Sep 22 11:30:30 EDT 2020

I'd respond back and say "I understand you believe your business rules
allow for a 7 day cooling off period, but that don't seem to comply with
the Industry Standard Porting Guidelines. Would you like me to address
this with the PUC directly or do you have an internal contact that I can
speak with?"

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969