[VoiceOps] Wholesale Platforms - 2021 Edition

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:54:05 EDT 2021

Agreed, I too have always found 2600hz an interesting and up and
coming one, but every time I looked at them they still weren't a
feature party with a Broadworks, Meta, or Netsapiens. No my knowledge
they still don't have mobile apps, a GUI to send and receive SMS/MMS,
or screen sharing capabilities.

I am starting to wonder if any of these independent service provider
platforms are really going to be able to keep up with a Microsoft
Teams, Google Voice, Slack, and Zoom. There are big players in this
space now.