[VoiceOps] Wholesale Platforms - 2021 Edition

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Fri Aug 27 12:12:45 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the replies. We weren't looking for the whole ITSP feature set;
we already have a hosted PBX platform for the traditional stuff. We were
looking for a strictly wholesale, featureless call/message switching and
billing. We use our own IP for the feature products (cloudphone.com,
voxdirect.com).

We've reviewed a few "all in one" wholesale solutions such as VeriSwitch
and SipNavigator, and found that none were as feature-complete as our
current solution (for wholesale purposes, mind you), or the price wasn't
different enough to justify a platform migration.

For anyone curious, Alaris Labs is what we're using for wholesale voice and
SMS, and are likely to keep using despite the Oracle DBMS license expense.
We're using Sansay VSXi SBCs, which are far more nimble than any of the
switches provided with the all-in-one solutions.

Calvin Ellison

Systems Architect

calvin.ellison at voxox.com

+1 (213) 285-0555

<http://voxox.com>

<https://www.facebook.com/VOXOX/> <https://www.instagram.com/voxoxofficial/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3573541/admin/>
<https://twitter.com/Voxox>

The information contained herein is confidential and privileged information
or work product intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify me immediately.