[VoiceOps] RPID vs. PAI

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Dec 20 20:05:58 EST 2021

The best thing is to ignore RPID altogether and pretend it doesn’t exist. It’s a draft that expired like a decade and a half ago—despite some trigger-happy market adoption—and anyone who still insists on imbuing it with any sort of meaning is a poopie head.

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.