[VoiceOps] Vendor Pros\Cons

Daniel White dwhite at atheral.com
Wed Dec 22 22:13:23 EST 2021

@Mike I'm always open to chat re: Netsapiens but as (I think) you know
we are a pure SIP environment.  I think every vendor is going to have
some "the grass is always greener on the other side" but we have a few
engineers at ISPs with background on Meta that have said a lot of
positive things about Netsapiens.  I have my days where I want to walk
away from them too.

@Charles we are providing service to ISPs in at least 30 states.
Obviously the platform has matured quite a bit over the years but
depending on the age of that concern it might have been an architecture
issue (HA vs. Geo)

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder