[VoiceOps] Peerless issues in NY

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Mon Jan 25 13:48:09 EST 2021

Is anyone else having issues with Peerless in NY? Calls from Verizon and
T-Mobile are not completing where the DID comes back to Airus. If the DID
comes back to Peerless then it does work. Their NOC same back and blamed it
on the Tandem. We have this issue every so often. The solution each time is
to update the LRN to Peerless to make it work. I was told Peerless does
this as they get paid more if a DID comes back to Airus (I was told this in
passing and I have no way of knowing if this is true or not. )