[VoiceOps] Bandwidth vs Inteliquent

Oren Yehezkely orenyny at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 09:57:07 EDT 2021

Bandwidth by far is a much better company and service provider IMHO.
Much better API, much better portal, much better service, much better
management and culture.
I know that Inteliquent may have better coverage and we do have a partner
that says a lot of good things about them.
However, from my point of view as a company looking for the latest APIs and
tools, the best customer service and so on
Bandwidth will be my selection.
Feel free to contact me in private with any questions.

Good luck with your endeavor.

Oren