[VoiceOps] Bandwidth vs Inteliquent

Jeff Waddell jeff+voiceops at waddellsolutions.com
Wed Jul 7 11:16:22 EDT 2021

I have used both - Inteliquent, by far, has better coverage and support
(should you need it) - Bandwidth also sends a lot of their outbound traffic
to Inteliquent... So if you have an issue with outbound calls, they
typically have to open a ticket with Inteliquent.

If I have an urgent issue, I can open a ticket with Inteliquent and then
email the person responsible and get it resolved quickly.

Portal wise, they are both on par with each other -

While Inteliquent is a large company, it doesn't feel that way when you
talk or interact with them

YMMV though...

Jeff