[VoiceOps] Bandwidth vs Inteliquent

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:27:27 EDT 2021

We moved all of our services off of Inteliquent.  The support was absolute
garbage, and they constantly raised rates a little at a time.  We took 20%
off our costs going to Bandwidth, and support is lightning fast.  Coverage
is identical as far as we can see in the US.  Most of our term and
origination are with Bandwidth, and a bit with thinQ for a variety of
reasons.  I'm considering porting all that to Bandwidth.  They say it's
dangerous to have all your eggs in one basket, but BW has simply been 100%
for us in every measure.  We'd probably still use thinQ as backup term.