[VoiceOps] Enterprise Connect Orlando

Mark Lindsey lindsey at e-c-group.com
Wed Jul 21 11:27:45 EDT 2021

I'll be there -- and many of the Voice Service Providers selling voice, meetings, etc. to your clients will also be there. If you're offering voice / meeting / communication products to business users, then EC is your industry.

It's a good place to see what's being marketed as communication tools to enterprises. There are many vendors displaying their software and often it's the easiest way to get information on their products. You can get a quick demo in 5 minutes that saves an hour of setting up a zoom call later. (The booth staff usually tell me, "Let me find you somebody technical to answer  your questions...")

The speaker program includes some talks that look good. The program can be educational.
https://schedule.enterpriseconnect.com/

Mark R Lindsey, SMTS | +1-229-316-0013 | mark at ecg.co | https://ecg.co/lindsey/ <https://ecg.co/lindsey/>