[VoiceOps] Wholesale Platforms - 2021 Edition

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Mon Jul 26 21:03:44 EDT 2021

This question comes up every few years, let's get an update for the cloud
era!

Looking for a wholesale voice & SMS routing, billing, and analytics
platform that can meet these requirements:

   - Cloud or Hosted solution for everything but the call path
   - Scale is billions of call attempts per month, dozens of vendors with
   full NPA-NXX or A-Z detailed breakouts
   - Intelligent, performance-based rate generation, "better than LCR"
   - Realtime intelligence in call routing (performance-based routing)
   - Support for DID/Toll-Free inventory with forwarding/failover routing
   - Proper rating and costing for inbound, outbound, on-net, toll-free,
   reciprocal comp, dips, commissions
   - Call routing engines go next to our SBCs to minimize latency
   - Call routing engines can operate disconnected from the main database
   - Call routing engines scale is up to 10,000 calls/messages per second
   - Management APIs for administrators and clients
   - Client portal to manage trunks/binds, make payments, download CDRs,
   view reporting/analytics
   - Admin portal for provisioning, analytics, billing
   - Agent portal for monitoring clients, commissions, payouts
   - SMS must support SMPP and REST API for messaging
   - MMS protocols supported
   - No database license that costs more than the actual product
   - Easy to use analytics - better than we can do with Elasticsearch/Kibana

Bonus:

   - Support for Sansay VSXi external routing queries
   - Support for Sansay VSXi provisioning
   - STIR/SHAKEN features including enterprise extensions like Delegated
   Certificates, DLT, Central TN, Registered Caller, etc.
   - Ready for Rich Call Data/Branded Call Display

Calvin Ellison

Systems Architect

calvin.ellison at voxox.com

<http://voxox.com>

<https://www.facebook.com/VOXOX/> <https://www.instagram.com/voxoxofficial/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3573541/admin/>
<https://twitter.com/Voxox>

The information contained herein is confidential and privileged information
or work product intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify me immediately.