[VoiceOps] CSR BTN

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Wed Jun 2 09:22:11 EDT 2021

Depends on where the CSR is coming from.   If coming from an RBOC I’ve always used it as an inventory of TNs and features.  I’m mostly interested in the TNs so I ensure I don’t miss a number when porting.    From non-RBOCs the CSR is essentially worthless as the information is incomplete or invalid.