[VoiceOps] CSR BTN

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Wed Jun 2 11:53:39 EDT 2021

The RBOCs use the CSR as their internal record of each USOC / rate
associated with the service/account. It is true that non-RBOC carriers
do not keep as detailed records but it should still tell you all the
services associated with each account number.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111