[VoiceOps] SHA Lookup

Mike Hammett voiceops at ics-il.net
Thu Jun 3 18:49:13 EDT 2021

When I have a call routing issue, I look up what the LRN is of the number I'm sending to. I then look up that NPA-NXX in telcodata.us to find who the incumbent is in that rate center. I then look up what the tandem information is for that incumbent switch. Then I know whether it is the tandem I'm connected to in that LATA or the other tandem.

Telcodata.us doesn't always have that information.

What's the path of least resistance to getting that data?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com