[VoiceOps] CSR BTN

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jun 4 12:05:39 EDT 2021

Yes, but building CSRs standard as part of the business processes around
porting can pay efficiency dividends with those rejection scenarios, and
reduce the rate of rejections. At least, that was my observation in my
time in the LEC world. It's good to make one's porting requests more
robust from the get-go.

On 6/4/21 9:54 AM, Robert Schoneman via VoiceOps wrote:

> My experience with a CSR is that it's only required if the port order
> fails (rejected by losing carrier). The winning carrier will often
> verify that all the TNs belong to the losing carrier listed on the port
> order and use that as an easy way to "check" the port order without a CSR

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)