[VoiceOps] USF is 33.4% for 2Q2021

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Thu Jun 10 11:06:57 EDT 2021

It feels like every year, I see some elementary school building a 100gb
coherent 288 strand dark fiber ring on e-rate funds. Yeah, I'm
exaggerating a bit, but in the case of a local district, only by a bit
(they were doing 40gb, for a district).

A far cry from when we just subsidized some pots lines or a PRI.