[VoiceOps] AT&T Verizon to block text messaging

Brandon Svec bsvec at teamonesolutions.com
Thu Mar 4 12:38:27 EST 2021

I don't think at&t and Verizon are outright blocking text messaging..  The
FCC (and consumers and businesses) would like to stop spam and scams.
Similar to STIR/SHAKEN, no?  There will be some fee involved just like
there is a cost to implement and manage STIR/SHAKEN that will get passed
down to business and consumers.

Do you have an example of how it could impact you or an example financially?

Twilio has this to say about it:
https://support.twilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260800720410-What-is-A2P-10DLC-
*Brandon*