[VoiceOps] Robocall Mitigation in lieu of STIR/SHAKEN

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Wed Mar 10 12:12:46 EST 2021

For those doing CDR analysis, the Industry Traceback Group held a
webinar in November that provided some suggestions.

The full presentation is here:
https://www.ustelecom.org/preventing-illegal-robocalls-know-the-rules-know-your-customer-and-know-your-traffic/

PDF:
https://www.ustelecom.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Mitigating-Robocalls-Best-Practices-Presentation-November-2020.pdf

Key metrics to watch:
• Average Call Duration (calls shorter than 6, 18, 30, 60 seconds)
• Trends in daily call volume
• Answer Seizure Ratio (fraction of calls answered)
• Unique Caller-ID values (ratio of total calls to unique CLID’s)

Regards,

Calvin Ellison
Systems Architect
calvin.ellison at voxox.com