[VoiceOps] Can't Figure This Scam Out

Mark Wiles mwiles at akabis.com
Thu Nov 11 11:20:12 EST 2021

I’ve been seeing a similar issue in the past week or so with a pest control business we provide services for… they’re getting calls that were meant to be for other pest control businesses.
It’s starting to look like it’s related to TNs seen in web searches… and in call cases, the TNs are not those of the primary business… but a Google number (owned by BW).
It seems like maybe Google is having an issue?