[VoiceOps] Verizon says they have "no relationship" to port from thinQ/Commio

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Thu Nov 11 11:39:14 EST 2021

Usually the LECs want all carriers who port from them to sign a porting
agreement and get set up with Verizon's LSR system to submit port
requests. It sounds to me like maybe Commio has not done that. I would
find out if they have ever submitted port requests to Verizon in the
past. They may just need to sign some paperwork to make it happen.

MARY LOU CAREY
BackUP Telecom Consulting
Office: 615-791-9969
Cell: 615-796-1111