[VoiceOps] VoIP SMS Campaign Fees

Nate Burke nate at blastcomm.com
Mon Nov 15 15:24:33 EST 2021

Sorry if this was already discussed and I missed it.  I saw a notice on
our Voip Innovations account today that any business DID's that send SMS
messages to a consumer in any way now have to be registered with
'Campaignregistry.com'  Looks like this requires a $200 signup, and then
potentially $10/month/DID.  Anyone already gone through this?  Talking
to VI, it seems they're not even sure, but it's a VI requirement to be
registered by Dec 15.

The whole process seems confusing.  VI Makes it seem like non-compliance
will be expensive. $10,000/violation keeps being referenced.

Would each one of my customers be considered a separate campaign at
$10/month?