[VoiceOps] VoIP SMS Campaign Fees

Heath Eldeen heath at getweave.com
Tue Nov 16 15:47:34 EST 2021

Check out TheCampaignRegistry.com (TCR). They have some decent resources
explaining this. You pay for each "brand" which probably matches 1:1 to
your customer and for each "campaign" each customer has. Some brands could
have more than one campaign depending on their needs and how you slice it.

See if your provider can register your brands or if you need to get setup
directly with TCR.

- Heath