[VoiceOps] some of my customers DID show as Possible Spam

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 19:01:52 EST 2021

You cut out the part where it was their city government calling, wanting to
know what the citizens would like "fixed" and focused on in the
communities.  You'd opt out of this?  Do you also not vote?

Also not a collection agency, it's the primary biller, and the customer has
opted into the calls in writing.  If they go to collections, my customer
actually sends them out.  They only do the gentle calls, which also
includes appointments.  So by marking them bad, they may also not receive
calls to set consultations with their doctor.