[VoiceOps] SentryPeer: A distributed peer to peer list of bad IP addresses and phone numbers collected via a SIP Honeypot

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretec.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 16:21:19 EST 2021

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind the post, but thought this might be of use and
in the spirit of release early, release often I've done an alpha
release:

https://github.com/SentryPeer/SentryPeer

There's a presentation too if you'd like to watch/read where I hope to
go with this:

https://blog.tadsummit.com/2021/11/17/sentrypeer/

Working on the API and web UI next, then the p2p part of it. Feel free
to submit any feature requests or have a play :-)

Thanks for reading and any feedback is welcome!

--
Kind Regards,
Gavin Henry.