[VoiceOps] Bandwidth East Coast Issues

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Sat Sep 25 15:28:00 EDT 2021

We began detecting issues with Bandwidth Inbound and Outbound Voice and SMS
starting at 19:00:38 UTC (3pm US Eastern Time). A TAC rep has acknowledged
issues are detected but their status page as of yet has not been updated.

I'm seeing outbound calls time out, inbound calls to BW DIDs receive a
"call cannot be completed" error on Verizon, and our SMS tests every 10
minutes that usually complete in under 2 seconds are taking 15 seconds to
3.65 minutes to reach us.

Hope they find the culprit and get it fixed quickly!

As of 3:27:45pm EDT their status page shows zero incidents

https://status.bandwidth.com/

Beckman