[VoiceOps] Bandwidth East Coast Issues

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Sat Sep 25 16:34:12 EDT 2021

After a long silence, no updates other than "we're working on it."

 	Update - Bandwidth teams continue to investigate Voice and Messaging Failures.

 	At this time, 911 calls are not impacted.

 	Customers may also experience portal and portal API time-outs, slowness, or unresponsiveness.

 	All teams are working towards a resolution at this time.

 	Sep 25, 16:22 EDT

We are still seeing some calls get through. SMS traffic is being delivered
faster and we have not seen any missed SMS messages. Worst SMS delay was 9m
37s. Last 5 tests in the last 50 minutes were all under 21 seconds, 3 of 5
were under 2 seconds.

About half of our calls getting through are Canada DIDs.

Beckman