[VoiceOps] Bandwidth - Monday Outage

Brandon Svec bsvec at teamonesolutions.com
Mon Sep 27 13:51:02 EDT 2021

Not from Bandwidth, but I just got this from NEC.  I got a bunch of similar
updates over the weekend from various providers that rely on Bandwidth
too.  This one is kind of funny how they don't even name Bandwidth and
don't want to take any responsibility. I suppose you do know they were
under DDOS attack most of the weekend, right?

Carrier Issues - NEC UNIVERGE BLUE Legacy UCaaS only

Starting at 10am central time today one of NEC's underlying carriers began
experiencing significant technical difficulties with their inbound service.
This is not a full outage. This underlying carrier is used by roughly 80%
of other service providers to some degree in the US. NEC's network is not
impacted but calls that flow through the external carrier are being
impacted. A significant portion of NEC?s customers will not experience any
problem at all as their call flows will not route through the impacted
network. We are monitoring the situation and watching it carefully. We will
continue to update you.

This message was sent from:
NEC Corporation of America 3929 W. John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, Texas
75063
Login to manage your subscription <https://www.necntac.com/subscribe> (now
includes options to select which products you receive email for).
*Brandon Svec*