[VoiceOps] Bandwidth - Monday Outage

Drew Matthews me at drew.beer
Mon Sep 27 14:06:45 EDT 2021

definitely a ddos attack, per bandwidth...

Bandwidth is currently experiencing a DDoS attack which is intermittently
impacting our network. Our network operations and engineering teams are
actively engaged in critical efforts to protect our network and fully
restore all services as rapidly as possible. We will be sure to post
key information and updates to status.bandwidth.com
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fstatus.bandwidth.com%2f&c=E,1,mBgB19zNGn284eiCTQovR7ivfL8O4tCbUX-uIzysYbgMXfUbt5ag6ozu0kcnl_R_YIowJWYgMWkMs_hL_wTi9hR93-oNo-7DldrqY1VD3bov08WM1inmwPIAq1LE&typo=1>
as
our efforts progress and we have additional information to share.

from a support ticket in another mailing group.