[VoiceOps] Ray Baum's act and all-softphone deployments

Carlos Alvarez caalvarez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:28:12 EDT 2021

Ours doesn't, but that's a good idea to share with the vendor.  But in most
cases, people are using the softphone on a laptop and there's no native
phone app, nor a GPS, nor any other location info other than proximate
wi-fi networks.

I can see no feasible way to meet the letter of the law, and hate to be
depending on the good graces of a bureaucrat to know that it's an
impossible task.